News Ticker
  • Minecraft Server 1.19 is Live!
  • Monster Hunter Sunbreak Out Now!
  • WoW Season 4 Starting 8/2/2022

Black Desert Online

System Daemons

Stalker DPS - BloodThirst Build

Ojore

Ok, after testing this in raid at base level bloodthirst could be a valid build for stalkers to run. IF we had all stalkers running this it could help with tons of damage since it will stack with empower link (warriors) and it will help with a little mitigation. Here is the good and the bad:

Good:
1. At base it give an 8% damage increase and a 20% life steal when active (active for 8 sec with a 18 sec down time)
2. if all 3 stalkers are running this it can hit 12 other members in raid (not including themselves) - On the few i know it hit and looked at many past and present logs shows a 200 - 500 increase in dps with a dramatic amount of healing for these members (of course the healing part is harder to detect but my personal amount was more by 4 - 5 times than using a healing pot)
Bad:
1. RNG on suit power regen - the only way this is an affective build is taking "make it rain" rather than going into "enabler." (what make it rain does is proc sparks and you can pick them up for instant 20 suite power but they can proc in 3 different spots and they can be in areas you just won't be able to get to. There are a lot of times though it will proc right on top of you which will instantly allow you to throw an impale.) The best way to go about using this is to just not worry about the sparks and go through your normal rotation sometimes that will hurt you but what I found is more than not I didn't have a problem.
2. With 1 less ability slot to use you either cannot use pounce, collapse or staggering strike which means you might not have 2 stuns on some fights

Overall I think this will help the raid in a whole and I would like to see the other stalkers try this build, I saved it to WSBASE:
http://ws-base.com/builds/edit/13116#vpCCMpqQvMvMvq/793.794.795.782.783.784.770.771.772.870.871.788.839.799.798.774.775.776.828.946.947.948.836.862.864.939

Again you will stick with the the same rotation in my previous post the only difference is you will pop bloodthirst when it is up (it is not clunky at all like ruin and can be thrown just as easy as analyse weakness).

I am always available for questions please don't hesitate in asking.

PS please only set this up as a 2nd action set do not change your main action set

Oj