coden1ke

Warpigs Logo Mega Thread

12 posts in this topic Last Reply

WarpigsLogoThread.jpg

I am looking to get us a new logo that is a bit more... original and unique to our community. 
Warpigs member Sidx30 has agreed to help, in doing so, he would like to see a collection of images that we like so he can get an idea of what we are looking for. 

Two things to posts in the thread, any pictures you like to you feel represents who we are as a community and other logos that you like the style of. 
Also let me know what the guild colors should be. 

**INFORMATION**

A design brief we put together when we were looking to get our last logo: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mbbiR21BoKkuy525JsU4Rba0fDbhHiOPlOVMsVB6mZs/edit

Here is our current logo: http://i.imgur.com/SCEROmZ.png

And here were some sketches we had from our last new logo attempt: https://image.ibb.co/jsgikk/warpigs_concept_2.jpg

• Like 1

It keep it off the first post, here are some images I like that I feel represent the Warpigs Community we are...

Before images, I figure ill mention as far as attitude goes, we are much more a fun loving group then a serious group. And while a majority of us can shut up and concentrate on an objective, we do love our fun. 

First I need to mention the Wildstar Warpigs... since that is what the name came from. 

paul-poff-paulpoff-wildstar-creaturevari

I would like to see the name Warpigs in the logo, but not taking up too much space in it. 

Other Logos that I like: 

Spoiler

Spoiler

exabyte_logo_by_aekro-d58fafe.png

Spoiler

pig-hunting-300x239-300x239.jpg

From the last logo attempt, they all look great. I think the sniper one would work best though. It isn't too large and it is clean without being to much. 

The PG ones are neat - I'm a fan of the devil one myself, still pondering on how we'd incorporate the pig into it, but it could work...

Certainly not a finished product, just a concept thrown together showing a few different elements - primarily looking for feedback from you all for what direction to head in.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.7a2c753144fe96c3120c4591c1f3dae3.png

• Upvote 1

Maybe we should just take the obvious signs being thrown at us and rock no logo at all, maybe just "ERROR 404"? /s

lol Yeah, that is actually my plan. I think metal business type cards would be fun as well. 
-_- I was suppose to have this done for a wedding favor for everyone. Once this logo is figured out they will be on their way.