News Ticker
  • Minecraft Server 1.19 is Live!
  • Monster Hunter Sunbreak Out Now!
  • WoW Season 4 Starting 8/2/2022

Black Desert Online

System Daemons

Testing some more?

Attackroot

do we wanna start testing some more server settings or mods? i know the issue that happened with S+ sucks and we lost everything, but it would be a good time to try stuff. Or we could start to rebuild. Also i know they are some changes to different things coming out soon, just not sure how soon. so it would be good to see those changes and have some things ready for them. 

Or we can start back with the new server that code has been working on and go from there. 

What are somethings your think about?

Losing everything to S+ sucks but in reality it should never happen. We need to take the steps to making sure it cant happen and if it does it can be fixed. With check what mods are installed/Up to Date and Backing up the servers save data file on a weekly bases if needed. I know Wildcard is working the main game iteration of S+ but I don't see that happening for sometime with the TLC patches coming. So do we still want S+, If we do what is said above it shouldn't be a problem.

Me and Code were going to get a plan set so I would have access at all times to the Delta Server(what Ark is on now) so I can manage the server if something happens. Need to get this done.

Also, do we still want to play Aberration or Move to other maps. I know I wanted to do seasons so the game can stay fresh. Was think Ragnarok, because TLC coming in about three weeks and we get all regains of Ark but Aberration. Really doesn't matter I like both and still haven't played much Aberration.

TLDR

Any new ideas for Settings or Mods?

Keep S+ or lose it?

Checking if Mods are up to date/installed properly.

Weekly backing up the Server Save Data file.

Get with Code to manage server.

Keep Aberration or Move to other maps? 

ya i think as long as we take those steps we will be fine. I dont really care if we keep S+ or not because it still cost the same mats. only benefit is not needing as much of those things in the long run. Example: wider range and higher effect from certain items like feeding trough and AC unit.

Map: id like to keep Aberration for now until we do some boss runs and kill the boss on the different difficulties. As well as tame some of those dinos we havent gotten to.