Awesome_Taco

WARPIGS - Overwatch comp team

Im a Roadhog main!!!!

Although im not sure what my avg sr is. I bet its around 2250.. or it was before last season. 
So many losses..... so MANNY LOSSES!!!!!

I may not be able to be available all the time but I can try and make it for some comp games. I can start playing once my graphics card and monitor come in which should hopefully be by the end of next week if I'm lucky. I haven't done comp before but I think I can do some work and help out the team.
Mains: Soldier 76, Tracer (Need to derust a little), Widowmaker
Subs: Junkrat, Roadhog, McCree
I can also support as Ana if I have to but I haven't supported in a long time since I took a break from the game. I'm looking to learn Moira and D.va as well.

Hey, I wouldn't mind playing some competitive, too. I don't really have a main. If I had to choose a role support would be it. So, any support besides Ana, can play any dps well except prob genji, zarya and dva for tanks, and all the defense characters prob junkrat best though. Will put in Google doc once I have permission to do so. 

• Upvote 1

I'm not very good as you know but I wouldn't mind doing it if you need a person, I just don't want to hold you guys back. I obviously like Moira and I'm starting to practice with dva, doomfist and orb/meditation healer that I always forget the name of. I can also play soldier.

-_- That might actually conflict with D&D... if that is still happening. Could go for that time and if it conflicts just reschedule. Im honestly not sure what time D&D starts at anymore. It used to be 8pm EST, now its just like whenever Falkirk logs in. 

I figure this will just be to see who is interested and vote on times or at least times available. Although I guess people could just post that ahead of time. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.