News Ticker
  • Minecraft Server 1.19 is Live!
  • Monster Hunter Sunbreak Out Now!
  • WoW Season 4 Starting 8/2/2022

Black Desert Online

System Daemons

Offspec Loot (Repost - Will be Revised)

coden1ke

Going forward we will now be handling Offspec loot on a priority basis and it will award 0 GP. How loot is bid upon will not change. I still want everyone bidding offspec/mainspec for a piece of loot that drops, but to promote the idea of people learning their offspec role and being able to play it, I'm removing what has become a disincitive to pick up some offspec loot. That said, the expectations on people performing in their Offspec roles change a bit, but first here's how the priorities will work.

Tanks

Heavy Offspec Priority Rankings
1. Haboo ization
2. Kasanti Bloodblade
3. Professor Pithlitt
4. Dragar Dragar
5. Tripp Enstein

Stalker Offspec Priority Rankings
1. Ojore Juice
2. Alecto Rozenthorn
3. Darth Noxx

Healers

Light Offspec Priority Rankings
1. DOUBLE SUNPOWER
2. Andoraa Sphaira
3. Codenike Technician
4.Kyndig Aurilius
5. BoomHead Shot
6. Modified Mayhem

Medic Offspec Priority Rankings
1. Xabi Ignis
2. Syks Fioren

DPS

Engineer Offspec Priority Ranking
1. Virtek Prime

Spellslinger Offspec Priority Rankings
1. Rae Smuggles

Esper Offspec Priority Rankings
1. Kyaras Tailor

Medic Offspec Priority Rankings
1. Skugga Skat
2. Doc Ryzed

Stalker Offspec Priority Rankings
1. King Remlareth

In the case of Medium Tokens being up for Offspec it will go:

1. Tank
2. Healer
3. Tank
4. Healer
5. Tank

The above table is just me kind of slotting some names based off of the things leadership has already pushed onto people. That said, if you would like to vie for a higher/lower ranking spot, then please get with me and we'll talk about it. I'd rather have the person as first priority be someone that actually wants to do it when the need arises.

I mentioned earlier that with this new system the expectation changes a bit, that is to say, if you are given offspec loot, it is expected that you rune it out and keep it until you replace it with an upgrade. You are expected to be able to perform this role adequately when called upon. If you would like practice in fulfilling this role, this can be worked out in the earlier bosses of GA.