News Ticker
  • Minecraft Server 1.19 is Live!
  • Monster Hunter Sunbreak Out Now!
  • WoW Season 4 Starting 8/2/2022

Black Desert Online

System Daemons

CPU Miner Coin - Raven Coin

Ojore

Ok, I found a brand new coin today there is no GPU mining on the coin yet and you can get a ton using just your CPU. I have been doing it for a couple of hours and I have about 300 so far, it is so new there is no exchange yet and the wallet is a little harder to get but it uses Suprnova as the pool with CPU mining. I have been told you can also do solo mining and still get some blocks which I might try next but here is the details before GPU miner comes out you might want to try it. Also you can mine this and still mine something else with your gpu if you want to dual mine. Last your laptop could also mine this.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2752467.0;all

you can go to suprnova.cc for miners also go to the setup page here https://rvn.suprnova.cc/index.php?page=gettingstarted towards the top you will see the miner links. Towards the middle bottom you will see the miner configuration info, remember with suprnova you actually setup a account (and yes even if you have another account you have to re-setup the same account for this coin specifically).

then you have to setup a worker (go to my account - my worker - left side name worker anything you want and set password example: cpu for worker name and xx for password)

Then go to the miner run-rvn folder. right click edit and it should look like this (cpuminer-x64 -a x16r -o stratum+tcp://rvn.suprnova.cc:6666 -u jkramer13.cpu3 -p xx --max-log-rate=120
pause) just with -u username.workername -p yourpassword. 

Save the folder and double click the run-RVN file and it should start mining.

Once you get the wallet you can go back to suprnova and got to "my account - edit account" scroll down and change the payment address (should be blank) to your wallet receive address, then change the auto threshold to .1 type in your 4 digit pin and click update.

You are now finished, let me know if you have any questions on any of this.

Oj

• Upvote 1

Everyone that is interested in mining should be on this coin, I just read up on what this coin was created for and everyone should go after some of this. It is CPU so we are all getting around the same amount so do it now while it is GPU resistant, this could be huge.

To give a little background it is using new programming to use the Bitcoin blockchain to do what Ethereum is, this is a big deal because Ethereum has been projected to have major issues done the road due to the way their blockchain works but it is the only crypto made to do what Ethereum can do until now. To understand what Ethereum is all about and why they are so special is that they are an asset distributor. What I mean by that is a company for example like Enjin coin is not a coin it is a token, that token is then ran off of the Ethereum blockchain there are many tokens created, I own a couple but without Ethereum all of those tokens are worth nothing. they are like the middle man for all of these companies that is why Ethereum is worth so much. RavenCoin is creating the same type of platform except they are using a piece of the largest, oldest and most developed blockchain out of all crypto-currencies. Here is the Medium about the project https://medium.com/@ravencoin/ravencoin-4683cd00f83c

I suggest you go after this coin if it does anything like Ethereum can it could be worth a lot!

Oj

Ok new developments there is a GPU miner but it is really unstable a miner admitted they created it as a start so someone else can finish their project since they are not the best programmer, but it does work it just goes in and out a lot. I have messed with it for a 24 hours and where it does have unstable issues it works enough for me to get a lot more coins. There are a ton of miners that have done the same as me you can tell with the hash rate. What that means is soon there will be a working miner that we will not be able to compete against the bigger miners. So I believe in this project more than any coin I have mined, that doesn't mean this will be the best coin ever and I could be very wrong but before I get pushed out I am going to mine as many and as I can. In saying that I will give you instructions on this unstable miner so you can make it as stable as possible to get more coins; (this miner only works for Nvidia there is no miner even unstable one for AMD unfortunately)

Miner: https://github.com/todd1251/ccminer-x16r/releases/tag/2.2.4-x16r - now I had to download first the source code and then I had to download the actual ccminerx64 and place it in the folder with the source code(so 2nd link and then 1st link) if you don't then you will be missing one part of the miner.

Next you need to create a .bat file within the miner folder and you need to edit the file and put in this string:

etx GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 0
         setx GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100
         setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
         setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
         setx GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100

ccminer-x64 -a x16r -f 256 -o stratum+tcp://rvn.suprnova.cc:6667 -u jkramer13.cpu3 -p xx -i 11

Now the "-i 11" is what I have for my 1070 cards and for my 1080ti I use "-i 13" so if you have a 1080 or higher do the -i 13 if lower do -i 11. 

Once that is done save the work and then double click that .bat file and it should start. NOW this is where you will see the unstable part it will go thru phases where you see the normal green color "yes" that we are used to, but what you will notice a lot is also in yellow writing "gpu #0: result for (block #) does not validate on CPU!" this is the unstable part. don't get scared just let it fill the screen it will phase back and forth between those. Think of it like it is connecting when you see the "yes" and then disconnecting when you see the other, even when it looks like page after page of bad result I promise it does switch back just let it do it's thing. 

Even when it is going back and forth it will produce more coins than just the cpu, that doesn't mean you shut off your laptops or non-gpu computers keep them consistently running but if you have a GPU in the computer shut off the cpu miner and switch to the GPU miner. Right now you are still able to have the upper hand with this buggy GPU miner so take advantage, everyone is having this issue (there might be someone secretly fixed the gpu miner and they are getting more but that is not the majority) and it turns a lot of people off to mining this way. Let me know if you need help but I highly suggest you stop mining anything else and get as many coins as you can until they actually make a stable GPU miner which could be in 1 day or 5 weeks who knows but don't miss out while you can before we get pushed out.

Oj

Ok, there is a better miner from a couple of hours ago, it is still unstable but it works better and you can raise the intensity lvl yahhhhh! But there are a few things to set up the miner, most of it is the same as the previous post but I will give you instructions for the differences; 

1. download the new driver at https://github.com/todd1251/ccminer-x16r/releases/tag/2.2.5-x16r - now you will need to do the same download the source.zip file, put the folder on your desktop, then download he ccminer2.2.5 and drag it into the source code folder from previous

2. copy the .bat folder in the previous miner you downloaded and paste it in the new miner folder

3. edit the .bat file you copied over and remove "-f 256" you do not need that anymore. Change the intensity now the 18 so change "-1 18" rather than -i 13

And now you can start it and it should work better, how the miner works is it still can't do all of the cpu algo's but it does more and you won't get as many of the errors prior also it will not crash an easy as before and last it actually takes less electricity now since it won't even try to mine the algo's it can't mine. The reason behind the issues so you understand it is a new algo that uses I believe 18 other algo's already out there it helps with security and such. So that is why there is issues, until the best miner creators get this fixed here is what we got. It will help though in the meantime to get more coins, so happy mining! 

Oj

• Upvote 1

Sorry I know this is a lot of info on one coin but I saw some information on the founder and one of the developers of this coin and he has a really good background. If you want see a little bit of info from part of his past here is one example of his accomplishments: 

https://www.coinspeaker.com/2015/04/13/bitcoin-foundation-welcomes-bruce-fenton-as-new-executive-director-8751/ 

You can google more about him but this is a good sign to see someone that has this type of experience, way better than a random tech guy that doesn't have much of past making a new coin. Have I said I really like this coin because I'm liking it more and more just saying!

Oj

Awesome that is not the latest one, that is the one I posted a few days ago the most recent one is the 2.2.5 release which I posted about last night. You will want to use that one instead and follow the changes I posted about. I have been using it and it has been pretty good but still unstable just a little better.

Sorry I know more spam from me on this coin, but the level of devs on this coin is insane. if you aren't in the telegram yet you might want to consider it, I get a lot of info from there way more than the ANN page. But one of the people that helped get the word out to the west for NEO another coin that is doing very very well is backing this coin for example. Everyday I find out about more and more very well known people from the crypto space is part of this project one way or another. The first priority is development on this coin so that means no exchange for a little while but I believe this will be a huge project so again I highly recommend you go after this coin. Sorry for the spam just never been as excited about a coin as I am about this one.

Oj

• Upvote 1

Awesome your right the newest miner was the one you posted not sure why they did 2.2.4.0 rather than 2.2.5.1 or a higher number, but I tested them both they pretty much do the same but the one you posted will use less electricity it seems so that might be a better one to use.

Oj

• Thanks 1

Well ok I switched to the other miner and tested it all night and I got way less coins, it could be just more people jumping on but I don't think it is, I think the miner isn't as effective. I switched back to the 2.2.5 miner and testing that all day to see what happens. But my thought is the newest miner Awesome that you found cut out a couple of the algo's to mine and we are not getting share of all that we could, I will let you all know later tonight.

Oj

After testing both miners they seem like they are doing the exact same, so it is just a lower amount because there is more miners now on the network. This could lower more and more over time so just keep at it and go after as much as you can. This could be a very exciting project and could be our first community huge success. Again I will always look for more out there once this is not profitable to go after or once we get pushed out by the bigger mining farms but for now just hold tight. 

As far as price in the market a lot of what is going on is market manipulation, big whales shorting the market especially bitcoin before the future's contract expire, this might happen many times over the years but I believe it will always go higher and higher since they are going to want to get more and more profit. Unfortunately for this market to really be a overwhelming success there has to be some regulation so manipulations like this can't take place but there can't be too much regulation or it will completely change the point of Crypto and so it could destroy the vision and the project. I believe the too much regulation couldn't ever happen but there has to be some grey area or a little budge we will see in time. For now lets just try to make some money and try to make the best decision.

Oj

7 hours ago, Ojore said:

After testing both miners they seem like they are doing the exact same, so it is just a lower amount because there is more miners now on the network. This could lower more and more over time so just keep at it and go after as much as you can. This could be a very exciting project and could be our first community huge success. Again I will always look for more out there once this is not profitable to go after or once we get pushed out by the bigger mining farms but for now just hold tight. 

Ill be keeping at this coin for a while longer. Its still more coin gain then any other coin that I have been mining lately, which keeps it exciting. - Although just this past day I got 3k less coin then I did yesterday. Hopefully it doesn't fall off too quickly. 

I think it will sit at this level for a few days at least, a GPU miner is still no where in sight so that will keep everyone in this state plus since it isn't on an exchange or coinmarketcap most people still don't know about the project. I'm hoping at least 10 more days of mining or more.

Alright here is a new miner I am testing what it does is when the GPU can't mine the algo it goes to a cpu fallback which means you are always mining it should help to keep your miner software always mining even the algo's that can be mined on GPU.

https://github.com/phasiclabs/ccminer-x16r/releases 

if you have a quad core cpu you can add in the .bat file --num-fallback-threads 8 and then it will use all of your cpu cores when it falls back.

Oj

Hey Everyone,

Ok, so a couple of things; First the whitepaper that was posted is only the whitepaper about the Algo it is not the official whitepaper about the project that hasn't come out yet. So when you read it keep in mind it doesn't look like there is much to this coin but that is wrong. There is a rumor that this project has to do with a the owner of overstock.com he said early 2018 he will create a coin that will be based on the bitcoin blockchain and that it will deal with assets. Now this is just a rumor and could be completely wrong but the main devs have been pretty quiet on the exact work so far with this coin and it looks like a couple of the devs that are supposed to be apart of the rumored coin are also part of this coin after people dung in a little more. Again this could be completely wrong and I don't want the hopes to be too high but if any of this is true then this will be huge if it is false but it does what they say the coin is being created for it could also be a huge success. 

Second right now the coin is being sold thru off exchange escrows (I would suggest to never do this it is very risky and you could lose) for .02 - .10 usd this is pretty big numbers for a coin not on the exchange yet. So good sign so far.

Third I tested threeeyed pool and it was going good until now, there is soo many ppl that switched the amount is worse now than suprnova. Since a 1/4 of supernva switched we are getting better results from what I can see to stay with that pool, but this can switch many times so just keep an eye out.

Oj

**ok well now both pools are up and down with BBT video there might be a few others that I haven't seen but they are both pretty massive so either pool I'm getting about the same. Threeeyed pool has no fee to mine there so staying on that pool is what I'm going to do and hope for the best.

Edited by Ojore

Ok, 1 day later a full 100% GPU miner is out here is the link, again all you need to do is replace the files in the ccminer zip with your existing miner the 2 bottom ones are examples of .bat files but you don't need to use those. Make sure you take out the thread line in your existing .bat files though.

https://github.com/MSFTserver/ccminer/releases

Oj

Popular Topics

About us

Warpigs is a semi-hardcore multi game community, for both MMOs and other genres. Our core, which has largely remained the same, started back in 2014. Warpigs first got started in Wildstar and has since branched out to several other game including, Black Desert Online, Overwatch, Heroes of the Storm as some of our most active games. We also have a strong internal following for both Dauntless and Ashes of Creation.

Warpigs function as a tight knit family-esque guild, which is not to say that our conversations are G-rated. Quite the opposite, but when you're one of us, we've got your back. Words fly pretty freely, and I'm always of the opinion that if you play an MMO, or any game with a social player base, you need thick skin and know not to take things personally. With that being said, we are a well organised and have a fairly mature membership, and as such we offer a very stable guild that we hope will be here for many more years to come.

Warpigs are dedicated to a friendly, team focused, fun-loving gaming environment where every member is important and not just a number on a roster. We seek to foster long term friendships among members and enhance the online gaming experience by virtue of those friendships.