News Ticker
  • Minecraft Server 1.19 is Live!
  • Monster Hunter Sunbreak Out Now!
  • WoW Season 4 Starting 8/2/2022

Black Desert Online

System Daemons

Ark Server Setting? What are you looking for?

Ha'boo

Would you like to have a PVP session on the server?   

6 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to have a PVP session on the server?

• Yes
    • No
    • Don't really care

What are you looking for out of the server from server settings to mods wanted?

For me I'd mainly like the Taming and Breeding rates increased. Ex: TamingSpeedMultiplier=3.000000 BabyCuddleIntervalMultiplier=0.026000 MatingIntervalMultiplier=0.001000 EggHatchSpeedMultiplier=24.997000 BabyMatureSpeedMultiplier=65.000000 BabyImprintingStatScaleMultiplier=3.000000 AllowAnyoneBabyImprintCuddle=True

The Breeding rates are all or none because its the only way I know of to get fast breeding and get all most of the cuddles. I tested this with Dodo's and it takes about 20-30 mins to fully grow from 15h 25m 55s normal games. Also getting about 80% done on cuddles. I have not tested on other but I'll try some other dinos later.

I could live with have gathering levels increased or normal rates. Leaning more towards normal rates because if we want a more difficulty game that should help. Ex for increased rates: DinoHarvestingDamageMultiplier=3.200000 ResourceNoReplenishRadiusPlayers=0.500000 ResourceNoReplenishRadiusStructures=0.200000 HarvestAmountMultiplier=5.000000 HarvestHealthMultiplier=1.500000 ResourcesRespawnPeriodMultiplier=0.350000

For a more difficulty game we can increase the base difficulty from 5 to 10. 10 being the most difficult. No matter what we should have the difficulty level at 5 for 150 max level dinos.(5 being being the base game level difficulty) 10 would make 350 the max but the game should cap them at 300 max level. I am not for increasing the difficulty mainly because when you increase the max difficulty it also increase the loot scale of the server. 5 is a 500%, 10 is a 1000% meaning you make it easier to get better items from drops making the the game easier over all when you want to make it more difficult. For Ex: I killed a T-rex on a live server with a Ascendant sword and one flack piece with chitin gear. I almost died with I believe 400hp dont know melee dam or level of T-rex. Plus other setting can be change to make a more difficulty game like turning of the ability to control your gamma levels players stats or wild or tamed dinos stats. But changing these can make the game really unplayable in my opinion. Ex: MaxDifficulty=True

Other nice things to have is no structure collision, lay egg timer and Exp multiplier, Unlimited Respecs, and others. I really like the no structure collision makes building much more fun and enjoying. Lay egg timer still need more testing on this but still nice to have. Exp multiplier will make the leveling and game over all easier for all. But I can live with an increased rate or normal rates. Unlimited Respecs really a must. Ex: bAllowUnlimitedRespecs=True bDisableStructurePlacementCollision=True LayEggIntervalMultiplier=0.200000 CropGrowthSpeedMultiplier=3.000000 StructureDamageRepairCooldown=0.010000 PerPlatformMaxStructuresMultiplier=5.000000 DisableStructureDecayPvE=True AllowFlyerCarryPvE=True AllowCaveBuildingPvE=True ForceAllowCaveFlyers=True OverrideStructurePlatformPrevention=True XPMultiplier=2.500000 OxygenSwimSpeedStatMultiplier=1.000000 

MODS

I like as little mods as we can get. With Structures Plus+ coming to the base game that's on mods maybe not need in the future maybe. But mods I want are:

Structures Plus+ http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=731604991&searchtext= Building mods must have.

Utilities Plus http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=899250777&searchtext=utilities+plus Great mod make things like Spear, Bola, Flare, and other reusable. But they still have durability.

Unlock Haircuts and Emotes http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=942185438&searchtext=unlock+hair Not need but if you want to look the way you want from the start this mod is it. Scissors sold separately.

Please post what you want If you plan an playing someday so we can all talk about this at a later point and come to some agreement. 

• Upvote 1

3x seem good for taming, a giga lv150 at 3x taming takes about 3.5 hours on raw meat and that is about the limit I would be willing to goto. Babies I have not experience in but again 3 hours is about my limit. I am also fine with default harvesting if the server is mainly pve.

• Upvote 1

All I care about in Ark is the difficulty of PvE. If im not worried about dying to some dinos then I dont think it is worth playing. 

Edit: Do we run a primitive server or allow all the techy stuff? I did prefer the primitive lifestyle from the last server. 

12 minutes ago, coden1ke said:

All I care about in Ark is the difficulty of PvE. If im not worried about dying to some dinos then I dont think it is worth playing. 

Edit: Do we run a primitive server or allow all the techy stuff? I did prefer the primitive lifestyle from the last server. 

I would like a full blown server. Has all the cool things. But could do a all Primitive session with primitive plus one day never played that yet.

Plus Primitive Plus PVP session could be cool.

Edited by Ha'boo

agree with code about the challenge of pve that way we still have fun in that regard. Also. Different Ark sessions would be nice the have a change of pace every now and thing..

Mods: i dont really care for having to many due to if 1 breaks and it crash the server and say someone isnt around to deactivate it, no one could play.

Increased rates: Breeding and Taming. im fine with those. maybe x2 or x3 harvesting. but that dont matter to me. and Engrame pts to make sure we can unlock everything but that also doesnt matter.

Server type: Primitive or Full blown are both fine with me. but there is alot in the full blown that i havent gotten to experience and i liked to. and there seems to be a decent amount of things.

• Upvote 1

I agree that we a lot of the stuff that everyone has said so far. I totally think we need to increase the difficulty, since we are all well versed in Ark. I would like the gathering rates increased above normal. That way it doesn't take forever to build stuff. When it comes to mods I like the Structures Plus mod, a stack mod would be nice (increase the size items stack to for a cleaner inventory), SELVision (allows you to make buffed spyglasses that will give you the IVs of wild dinos), and we could talk about getting the Upgrade Station mod ( allows you to use resources to upgrade items). 

while haboo and i were testing drops in the server sunday night, i kept dcing from server. some times it would be 5 min while online.. other times it was 1min... i went to an official server to see if the problem would travel and it didnt. went back to the warpigs server and not even a minute on i got dc again. not sure what was causing this issue, all i got was Lost connection the server type message.

See if you could test this again tonight. I took the computer down for updates last night in case that had any effect. 
I *think* this issue was due to the structures+ mod being outdated. I updated this today. Boom and I bopped around in the server and did not get disconnected.